May 15, 2019
10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Renaissance Columbus Downtown
50 North 3rd Street,
Columbus, Ohio 43215
Click Here to view the Agenda!
Online Registration is now closed!
Registration after May 10th will be on-site only (on-site registration will open Wednesday, May 15th beginning at 8:30 a.m. and will be located in the Woody Hayes Grand Ballroom Foyer, on the 2nd Floor of the Renaissance Columbus Downtown).
To save time onsite please print and fill out the onsite registration form
ahead of time and bring it with you.
Much is changing at the statewide level. Are you in-the-know?
- Governor DeWine has introduced his policy priorities, releasing his first state budget as Ohio’s governor, and finalized his cabinet.
- Lt. Governor Husted will lead Innovate Ohio and is also taking a leadership position in the Office of Workforce Transformation.
- Former Findlay Mayor Lydia Mihalik has been appointed to lead the Development Services Agency.
- JP Nauseef will lead JobsOhio’s as the organization’s new president and chief investment officer.
- Jack Marchbanks has been appointed to the Ohio Department of Transportation and the administration is recommending an increase in the gas tax to fund infrastructure improvements and maintenance.
- Laurie Stevenson will move into the director post at the Ohio Environmental Protection Agency after serving as the deputy director for business relations and the primary contact for Ohio’s regulated entities.
- Ohio’s legislative leaders have announced key caucus positions, committee chairmanships and committee assignments and OEDA is already monitoring eight pieces of legislation in the Ohio General Assembly.
Are you curious about what all of this means to you and your community?
What is the potential impact to local businesses and key state industries?
Will there be changes Ohio’s economic development strategy and priorities?
For those answers and more,
register today to attend OEDA 360
on May 15, 2019 from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
at the Renaissance Columbus Downtown!
This year’s OEDA 360 will include a full line-up of state officials and policy makers discussing priorities and programs to help you understand what these changes mean to you.
Reserve your spot today! Click HERE to register.