Act Today For Your Community's
Economic Development Future
Open to all local elected officials, candidates, board members, volunteers, and local development professionals in the 25-county Ohio SE region.
Learn and be empowered to guide your community's future.
Be sure to attend this series of FREE virtual economic development conferences for elected and appointed officials! All trainings will take place via Zoom from 9:00 am to 10:30 am on the following dates:
November 6, 2020
November 20, 2020
December 4, 2020
Elected and appointed officials work tirelessly to ensure their communities’ economic development futures are bright. ED NOW! is a conference to support them in their efforts by providing information about economic development strategies, resources, programs, funding, and opportunities specific to communities in Southern and Eastern Ohio.
Through panels, case studies, round tables, and presentations with plenty of opportunity for Q & A, attendees will be able to maximize their efforts to guide their communities’ economic development future.
JOIN Guest Speaker Jay Garner, President & Founder of Garner Economics, LLC as he explains strategies to:
- Provide the certainty, simplicity, and speed necessary to build a strong business climate
- Sell voters on the investments necessary to attract and retain employers and jobs
- Build a resilient economy prepared for business closings, natural catastrophes, and stiff competition
- Find the inevitable bottlenecks of investment in order to keep your momentum building
- Help create irrefutable proof of a skilled workforce that is ready to work as well as a talent pipeline that is ready to fill the jobs of tomorrow
For More Information: OhioSE ED Now! Flyer
Details for the Prepared Communities Program can be found HERE!
(PLEASE NOTE: This series is open to all but the program is only available to communities in the OhioSE region)
In Partnership with: